No more kernel-source(code) ??? (was: rawhide report: 20040623 changes)

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Fri Jun 25 12:39:13 UTC 2004

Hoi Arjan,

> we're having the discussion now right?

"Voldongen feiten politiek" that's called. First make a change and then
discussing it makes it harder to get it reverted if that turned out to
be a better solution (I'm not saying it is).

Also it seems we are now discussing solutions for problems created by
this change after the fact instead of before. Wrong approach IMNSHO.

Leonard.