No more kernel-source(code) ??? (was: rawhide report: 20040623 changes)

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Fri Jun 25 14:22:54 UTC 2004

Hi Arjan,

> Can you explain to me why I should even bother to go the
> more-work route if no matter what I do I get shit thrown at me ?

I have no intention to throw shit at you whatsoever. (What is it I said
that gives you this feeling?) However, as a member of the community I
feel I can bring up issues that concern us, like how changes like these
should be communicated (i.e. before the fact, not after).

As somebody already pointed out if it is your intention to drop
kernel-source(code) it could just as well be the kernel-source switch
gets dropped altogether without being pre announced...

Leonard.