The Fedora Hardware Project - Update

Scott Sloan devscott at charter.net
Wed Jun 30 22:37:48 UTC 2004

Just a status update and a question to get some input.

Been working on and off on the Fedora hardware project and the items
required for the project discussed back in May. Blah Blah Blah, going
along great  blah blah blah  will have a beta site out end of July early
August *knock on wood* blah blah blah just Need to iron out some very
ugly bugs and posting comments on configurations done first.  hope
everyone will contribute their thoughts now and then.

My brain is throwing red flags up on the issue of site registration and
whether or not it's need. I don't like the idea of having it. So I'm
looking for suggestions because I don't want the site to become: a
forum, or huge list of flame wars. Site is just a database of supported
hardware and working configurations to get not supported hardware
working.  At least that was my take on the project.  But if it must be
there, I was thinking just for adding and posting configurations.

Looking for thoughts, Ideas, or concerns.

--
Scott Sloan <devscott at charter.net>