new project

Jaap A. Haitsma jaap at haitsma.org
Mon Mar 1 19:12:32 UTC 2004

Luca Ferrari wrote:
> yes but there are many other people that dont know nothing about the
> linux system!!!
> This is a way to introduce him fedora and all the best fedora's
> application...
> The desktop, the config, the project and many other thing!
>
> I think the newbie like it!
>
> Please...
> the intro is at http://luka4e.fedoraitalia.org/intro_1/

Ciao Luca,

Don't let the negative answers scare you away ;-)
With this kind of application usually only people which have a negative
opinion about it react. Furthermore most people on this list are by far
not newbies.

If I were you I just try to make a program with which it is very easy to
make these intros. I would make it is as general as possible. So it can
be used for any distro or any program.

For the demoing effect you could make one for fedora. If you have
everything one of the Fedora developers (or developers of other
projects) might start using your app.

Saluti

Jaap