example of nice usability feature

André Kelpe fs111 at web.de
Thu Mar 4 09:56:06 UTC 2004

Am Do, den 04.03.2004 schrieb Marius Andreiana um 10:37:
> Hi

Hi!

> On images which needed rotating, we rotated them (pressing a key or an
> icon) and the viewer automatically saved them to disk rotated. This is
> an excellent feature.

That's right.

> In Linux I have to start gimp, rotate and save it, for every image which
> needs that. I know there are nautilus scripts for that, but if
> EOG/gthumb would do the job automatically would be great.

No, you don't need gimp. Please take a look in the upper right corner of
your gthumb, there is a button which does this, and it could do this for
multiple images at once. In German it says "Drehen" which should be
"Rotate" in English. No need for implementing this becaus it is already
here. :-)

André