Customizing comps.xml and stage2.img

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Fri Mar 26 04:29:27 UTC 2004

Paul Nasrat wrote:

>Also there is an anaconda documentation project wiki:
>
>http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/WebHome
>
>Paul

I know about part of this project (I'm working on the debian version of
this distro). Probably he wants is change the stage2.img file to include
, for example , the simbol that was made for the distro , instead of the
default fedora images that appear during the installation. And the
comps.xml needs to be changed to include several packages that arent
available in the standard Fedora and are going to be needed (this distro
is going to be used on public schools , so there's the need to add extra
content to the distro).

--
Pedro Macedo