Fedora mirror site lagging

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Sat Mar 27 04:08:53 UTC 2004

Eric Hattemer wrote:

> PS.  This email was worded in a way that comes across very
> disrespectfully.  I wouldn't expect help with a negative attitude.  A
> lot of people involved with this list are volunteers, and Red Hat has
> no responsibility to do what people demand of them.

Maybe he didnt see a post made a few days (or weeks ago) that mentioned
the issue ( I dont remmember who sent the message , but I guess it was
someone from redhat...). For some unknown reason , the kernel.org mirror
is having issues to sync with the main site... Maybe the guys at
kernel.org should try to mail ftp at redhat.com to see what is going on
(and the guys at redhat should try to contact kernel.org to see what is
going on also , as kernel.org  says they're having issues trying to
contact the fedora staff..)...

--
Pedro Macedo