A quick question...

Christensen Tom paveraware at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 08:51:27 UTC 2004

I started devel work on a DHCP configuration tool (as the configuration site
at fedora said there isn't one) I was wondering if I'm duplicating work? Is
another tool in the pipe somewhere?  Should I jump on with those people?  I
have quite a bit of DHCP experience and coding experience, I manage a large
enterprise network using DHCP, and some pretty advanced stuff like Option
82, and I've written alot of scripts to auto config my system for me, if no
one else is working on this, I should have a very alpha configurator by the
end of this week if anyone else is interested.
Thanks,
Tom