New project

Christensen Tom paveraware at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 10:12:56 UTC 2004

I think I'm gonna have to agree with Hugo...
I don't really have any weight I'm just a user/part time bug finder, but I
absolutely hate the WinXP intro, and all other intros I've ever seen, just
get me to my desktop so I can start working already!!! (at least thats what
I always think when windows is playing its little goofy music and bragging
about how nice the system is)
Tom