fedora.us QA, Vendor, Packager and more

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Tue Mar 9 09:34:20 UTC 2004

> Related to package quality or not, these things are now mentioned here:
> http://www.fedora.us/wiki/PackagingHints.

On this page, it is written that in the long run, we'll need a tool which
can expand rpm macros in the Source tag. This reminds me that I've written
a shell script to help we with QA'ing. It proved useful to me, so it might
prove useful to others. Of course, you're free to change what you want and
improve on it (but please tell me if you find bugs). It deals with macros
in the Source tag, in a rather limited and unclean way, but it works most
of the time.
http://gauret.free.fr/fichiers/rpms/fedora/rpmqa

Bye,

Aurélien
http://gauret.free.fr   ~~~~   Jabber : gauret at amessage.info
A Black Hole is where God divided by zero.