where is: rawhide report: 20040309 changes ?

Pau Aliagas linuxnow at newtral.org
Tue Mar 9 23:30:11 UTC 2004

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> Dan Williams (dcbw at redhat.com) said:
> > I'm not sure what this rebuild was for but some valid reasons are things
> > like compiler changes, SELinux updates, changes to other core tools that
> > need to be verified against each package.
>
> There was an error in the file_contexts for some 64-bit arches, requiring
> a rebuild of packages that place files in 64-bit specific directories.

Can this be the reason why I have these dependency errors:

using mirrors
--------------
# yum update
Server: Fedora Core 1.90 Development - x86_64 - Bleeding Edge
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
....Unable to satisfy dependencies
Package XFree86-libs needs XFree86-libs-data = 4.3.0-62, this is not available.
Package XFree86-libs needs XFree86-libs-data = 4.3.0-62, this is not available.

using download.fedora.redhat.com
--------------------------------
# yum update
Server: Fedora Core 1.90 Development - x86_64 - Bleeding Edge
retrygrab() failed for:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/headers/header.info
  Executing failover method
failover: out of servers to try
Error getting file
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/headers/header.info
[Errno 4] IOError: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request

Pau