fedora-rpmdevtools (was RE: spectool-1.0.2)

Erik LaBianca erik at totalcirculation.com
Wed Mar 10 16:20:53 UTC 2004

> * version 1.0.2
> * some tidying work
> * replace option -D/--dummy with -n/--dryrun/--dry-run
> * specify what to get/list as options (-s/--source ..., -p/--patch
...,
>   -S/--sources, -P/--patches, -A/--all) with '--all' as default
> * list files if no mode options are given
> * work properly on spec files with subpackages

Great tool! Thanks!

What are the chances of getting it included with fedora-rpmdevtools,
maybe as fedora-spectool or something?

I've got a several scripts that I'd like to see get ironed out and added
as well...

fedora-installkey (install a key from keyserver into the fedora rpm
keyring)
fedora-qastart (download srpms+md5sums from bugzilla, verify them,
verify sources using spectool, output prelimary qa checklist)
fedora-qatemplate (create a qa template to paste fedora-qatest input
into, gpg sign it, maybe submit it to bugzilla eventually too)

--erik