Touble packaging ruby libs

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Wed Mar 17 09:37:16 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Wondered if anyone could help me with a small problem.
I'm trying to package rubyunit, initially for my own use but I'll make it
public once it's in a decent state.

Anyway, the problem I'm having is that ruby libs don't tend to follow
the configure, make, make install pattern, instead they tend to use ruby
scripts - in this case the normal installation process is simply
`ruby install.rb`.

I understand Perl packages behave similarly - can anyone point me toward an
example?

--
Geoff Teale
Cmed Technology     /   Free Software Foundation
gteale at cmedltd.com  /   tealeg at member.fsf.org

Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.