Self-Introduction: Neil Thompson

Neil Thompson abraxis at metroweb.co.za
Sat Mar 20 15:33:55 UTC 2004

Full legal name: Neil Russel Thompson
Country, City: South Africa, Johannesburg
Profession or Student status: Linux systems administrator
Company or School: EDS

Your goals in the Fedora Project

* Which packages do you want to see published?
  None in particular (yet).  I just want a body of trusted packages.
* Do you want to do QA?
  Yes - that's why I'm getting involved.
* Anything else special?
  Nope.

Historical qualifications
* What other projects have you worked on in the past?
  No open source projects.
* What computer languages and other skills do you know?
  370 assembly, ICL SFL, ICL S3, C, Perl, Cisco router admin
* Why should we trust you? <--- too blunt?
  You shouldn't completely, yet.

GPG KEYID and fingerprint
pub  1024D/2934701D 2004-03-20 Neil Thompson <abraxis at metroweb.co.za>
Key fingerprint = AA0A 9CF7 DC1F A594 699A  94F2 B807 AA1F 2934 701D
sub  2048g/27388B37 2004-03-20