rawhide and subversion

Volodymyr M. Lisivka lvm at mystery.lviv.net
Sun Mar 21 14:38:07 UTC 2004

Can anybody provide access to rawhide repository through subversion?

Subversion can store deltas between binary files, so traffic will be
much lower than just downloading a complete packages.

To produce efficient deltas, you need to mangle rpm first (just
uncompress compressed payload part of the RPM).

See http://toast.debian.net/~may/rpmdelta/ for rpmmangle and
rpmunmangle.

PS.
Can anybody at least produce deltas between RPM's from FC1 and FC2test?
I want to test support of Ukrainian locale and translations in FC2test
but I can't download 650Mb just for testing (transatlantic traffic is
not so cheap as local ;) ).

--
Best regards, Volodymyr M. Lisivka
icq#14549856