Xprt cpu usage at 90% Why?

Brian Millett bpm at ec-group.com
Tue Mar 23 14:43:04 UTC 2004

I've noticed the last couple of day, after updating to the xorg stuff,
that the Xprt process is taking up 80-95% of the cpu.  Why?  I'm not
printing anything, nor have I tried to day to print anything.  If I am
not using xprint, do I need the service?

Thanks.
--
Brian Millett  -  Technologist Rex
"Ah, Ambassador..."