Java in Fedora

Carwyn Edwards carwyn at carwyn.com
Wed Mar 24 15:08:34 UTC 2004

Paul Nasrat wrote:

>On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 02:43:08PM +0000, Paul Nasrat wrote:
>

>>On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 01:57:48PM +0000, Carwyn Edwards wrote:
>>

>Reply to self bad I know :(
>

>>We still have test2 and test3 to get this right, and we've just started to see
>>feedback on users on the jpackage list.  Lets choose a forum and try to look at
>>the issues and needs of both sides.

Can I suggest that we push this to the JPackage list?

http://www.jpackage.org/contacts.php

.. there's active discussion there (I didn't know RH people were
listening in over there when I posted to fedora-devel) and lots of stuff
in the archives as to why things are done the way they are.

Creating fedora-java-list is another option? My guess is that there's
enough to talk about in merging the projects out there to warrant it.

Carwyn