Are there any good mirrors for x86_64 RawHide?

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Thu Mar 25 12:41:39 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 24 March 2004 21:19, Aleksey Nogin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know of any good mirror for the x86_64 RawHide? I used to
> use kernel.org, but it now seems to be about a week out-of-date.

Jacob Jelinek posted a message on the fedora-test-list yesterday which
indicate the following:

ftp://sunsite.mff.cuni.cz/pub/fedora/development/
http://sunsite.mff.cuni.cz/pub/fedora/development/
rsync://sunsite.mff.cuni.cz/fedora/fedora/development/
is up2date rawhide as of a few minutes ago (all arches).

I was able to download and install FC2 x86_64 "pretty much current"
development.
--
Gene