Fedora Tracker: Part Deux

Brad Smith brads at redhat.com
Sun Mar 28 14:34:03 UTC 2004

> I'd be great to filter out them only if the matching binaries are
> available. Some packages are only available in source (more exactly
> nosource) form.

This is a good idea but significantly more complicated that tacking
"WHERE package.arch != 'src'" to the end of a query. I'll add it to the
"when I have time" list.

Alternately, I hope to have the current code (the tarball I linked to
earlier is now out of date) cvs-able from sourceforge or the like
soonish. Once that's done, this kind of addition would be welcome as a
patch.

--Brad