rawhide report: 20040330 changes

Build System buildsys at redhat.com
Tue Mar 30 22:58:59 UTC 2004

Updated Packages:

aumix-2.8-8
-----------
* Mon Mar 29 2004 Mike A. Harris <mharris at redhat.com> 2.8-8

- Added ghosted config files for SElinux file_context (#119130)
- Quote CFLAGS export

* Fri Feb 13 2004 Elliot Lee <sopwith at redhat.com> 2.8-7.EL

- rebuilt

* Sun Aug 31 2003 Mike A. Harris <mharris at redhat.com> 2.8-6.EL

- Rebuilt 2.8-6 as 2.8-6.EL for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, to pick up the
  ppc64 inclusion

gstreamer-0.8.0-3
-----------------
* Mon Mar 22 2004 Colin Walters <walters at redhat.com> 0.8.0-3

- Add BuildRequires on flex
- Add patch to avoid calling opendir() on files

hwdata-0.114-1
--------------
* Mon Mar 29 2004 Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> 0.114-1

- fix entries pointing to Banshee (#119388)

kernel-2.6.4-1.298
------------------
* Mon Mar 29 2004 Arjan van de Ven <arjanv at redhat.com>

- 2.6.5-rc2-bk8

* Mon Mar 29 2004 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>

- Include latest agpgart fixes.

kernel-utils-2.4-9.1.126
------------------------
* Tue Mar 30 2004 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.de> 2.4-9.1

- fix permissions of config files and man pages (#116243)

libdv-0.102-1
-------------
* Mon Mar 29 2004 Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> 0:0.102-1

- update to 0.102

rhythmbox-0.7.1-2
-----------------
* Mon Mar 29 2004 Colin Walters <walters at redhat.com> - 0.7.1-2

- Remove BuildRequires on autoconf and libvorbis-devel

* Mon Mar 29 2004 Colin Walters <walters at redhat.com> - 0.7.1-1

- New major version - I know we are past major version slush, but
  this should have been done two weeks ago along with the GNOME 2.6
  upload.  As upstream author as well, I believe this version is
  good enough for FC2.
- Remove --disable-mp3
- Remove id3, flac variables
- Remove GStreamer major version patch
- Fix typo in description

rpmdb-fedora-1.91-0.20040330
----------------------------

xinitrc-3.38-1
--------------
* Mon Mar 29 2004 Mike A. Harris <mharris at redhat.com> 3.38-1

- xinput fixes:
  - Fix missing ']' on elif test on line 25 (FC2 BLOCKER #119284)
  - Change test for /etc/profile.d/lang.sh to test with -r instead of -f
  - Change all non-null string tests to use -n instead of != ""
  - Change broken test logic in KDE block to use -o instead of ||
  - Fixes for iiimf getting turned on even for European languages where it
    is not useful. (Jens Petersen, FC2 BLOCKER #119241)
- Xsession cleanups:
  - Update Xsession for new switchdesk (Than Ngo, FC2 BLOCKER #116164)
  - Change all file existance tests using -f, to -r since we care if it is
    readable rather than if it exists or not.
  - Use new style $() command substitution rather than ``
- Updated the copyright messages of all script files, and added missing
  GPLv2 notices where appropriate.  Updated License: tag of spec file to be
  "GPLv2, MIT/X11"