fedora core 3 goals.

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue May 4 07:57:20 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 02:33, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> Mike Chambers wrote:
> > I think Red Hat went out on a limb and went ahead and told everyone what
> > was going to happen with changing to Fedora and letting us in on how
> > this thing will work in general.
>
> Let me, err, relay how things are looking from outside of RH in the
> format everyone will understand...

(snip)

Haha, that's precious ! :) I snorted up my corn flakes while reading
this this morning.  And, from the outside, this is indeed what it looks
like.  I know I end up making fun of myself by finding this mail funny,
but that, combined with the realization that the truth is in fact
funnier than what one could come up with on his/her own, makes me ready
for another year of wondering what the hell is going on and when
something is going to be clear.

Fedora, year 2 - you guys aren't rid of us yet :)  What, you'd think
we'd switch to debian if you held out long enough ?

Thanks, Konstantin :) I'll be smiling all day long.

Thomas

What am I still to you ?
Some thief who stole from you ?
Or some fool drama queen whose chances were few