Sorry...

Jeremy Hogan jhogan at redhat.com
Sun May 23 03:40:19 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-05-22 at 20:39, Stan Bubrouski wrote:

> When people don't where to ask a question, then
> there is a problem that deserves clarification.

I can't say you won't get the same hit and miss help, but here's the
list of lists and what they're supposed to focus on:

http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/communicate/

      * fedora-announce-list - Announcements of Fedora Core changes and
        events. To stay aware of Fedora Core news, subscribe to this
        list.
      * fedora-list - For users of Fedora Core releases. If you want
        help with a problem installing or using Fedora Core, this is the
        list for you.
      * fedora-test-list - For testers of Fedora Core test releases. If
        you would like to discuss experiences using Fedora Core TEST
        releases, this is the list for you.
      * fedora-devel-list - For developers, developers, developers. If
        you are interested in helping create Fedora Core releases, this
        is the list for you.
      * fedora-docs-list - For participants of the docs project
      * fedora-desktop-list - For discussions about desktop issues such
        as user interfaces, artwork, and usability
      * fedora-config-list - For discussions about the development of
        configuration tools
      * fedora-legacy-announce - For announcements about the Fedora
        Legacy Project
      * fedora-legacy-list - For discussions about the Fedora Legacy
        Project
      * fedora-selinux-list - For discussions about the Fedora SELinux
        Project
      * fedora-de-list - For discussions about Fedora in the German
        language
      * fedora-ja-list - For discussions about Fedora in the Japanese
        language
      * fedora-i18n-list - For discussions about the
        internationalization of Fedora Core
      * fedora-trans-list - For discussions about translating the
        software and documentation associated with the Fedora Project
              * German: fedora-trans-de
              * French: fedora-trans-fr
              * Spanish: fedora-trans-es
              * Italian: fedora-trans-it
              * Brazilian Portuguese: fedora-trans-pt_br
              * Japanese: fedora-trans-ja
              * Korean: fedora-trans-ko
              * Simplified Chinese: fedora-trans-zh_cn
              * Traditional Chinese: fedora-trans-zh_tw