Not sure where to post this message

Joseph Hurst/BILBO13 bilbo13 at campus.ctcolonies.com
Mon May 31 19:49:11 UTC 2004

Hello,

    I'm not exactly sure where to post this message. So I thought that since this is a developers group that it might be a decent place to start.

    I'm wanting to find information about a newsletter for Fedora Core if there is one or not. I would like to help work on it if there is or if there isn't, I'd like to help get it started. I'm also considering making a fedora core website. Not an official fedora website but a site that has documents and downloads and such.

    If there is anyone out there that can give me the information that I need please email me.

Best Regards,
Joseph Hurst