fedora core 3 goals.

Jay Turner jkt at redhat.com
Mon May 3 17:57:27 UTC 2004

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 10:55:21AM -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> > I haven't read anything from anyone that says to "shut up". In fact,
> > I've read quite the opposite. cf
> > https://listman.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-April/msg00756.html
> > ("Actually, keep it and tell me what we can do to fix it."), for example.
>
> Except that suggestions were given, ideas were presented and we've heard
> NOTHING from either gafton or hogan since the WorldWide meeting.
>
> what now?

You wait a little while longer :-)  Stuff is happening.  We're sorry that
it's taking a little more time that was originally hoped for, but resources
are being devoted and the fruit of their labor will be obvious shortly.
Instead of complaining about what hasn't happened, let's start talking
about what needs to happen with the direction of the project . . . or
maybe some testing and patch submission.  The WW wide ended less than a
week ago, and while this is Red Hat, that's still not a lot of time.

- jkt

--
Jay Turner, QA Technical Lead      jkt at redhat.com             Red Hat, Inc.

        Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
                                                   - Albert Einstein