fedora core 3 goals.

James Morris jmorris at redhat.com
Mon May 3 20:56:50 UTC 2004

On Mon, 3 May 2004, Stephen Smoogen wrote:

> Code for 3 hours on CVS. See I missed an email from legal about issues
> on copyrights, trademarks, sec regulations, huh what.. damn 2 am. Go
> home.

CVS? 2am?  Sheer luxury.  Back in my day we didn't even have computers.
We had to do programming with pencil and paper.  (If we were lucky enough
to have those, if not, we'd have to write in the dirt with a finger,
assuming there was any dirt left after dinner of course).

- James
--
James Morris
<jmorris at redhat.com>