mozilla langpack

Wed May 12 12:44:41 UTC 2004

Le mer, 12/05/2004 à 16:25 +0400, Den a écrit :
> Nicolas Mailhot пишет:
>
> >Le mer, 12/05/2004 à 13:27 +0400, Den a écrit :
> >

> >Where do you download mozilla-i18n.tar.bz2 from ?
> >
> >Cheers,
> >

> This is localization jar-files from xpi-packages and hand-made
> lang-locale.jar.txt and lang-locale-unix.jar.txt in one tar.bz2-archive.
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/releases/mozilla1.6/contrib-localized-builds/

Ok, this is more or less what I suspected.

Please do not make up sources that do not exist upstream. Use original
sources in whatever format upstream chooses to release them, jar, zip,
txt, tar.gz, tar.bz2, xpi, cab, iso etc.

The rpm process is about documenting builds. When you performs steps
like archive creation out of the rpm process, you're breaking the QA
trail.

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Mailhot