QA Application XML save formats.

Toshio toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Sun May 30 15:28:34 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've got a first cut of an xml save format for my QA Assistant App.  If
Aurélien, Erik, and others interested in tools that help write QA
reports want to take a look, I'd be glad of any input.  I'm only a
novice xml author so my format could probably use some work.

The save format has three main elements:
* A checklist that specifies the checklist this save file was created
with.
* Properties associated with this instance of a checklist (SRPM
filename, bugzilla number, etc).
* Checklist entries that have been modified.

My program uses this information to load the original checklist and then
overlay the modifications that make up this instance of the checklist.

DTD and sample file are attached and at:
http://qa-assistant.sf.net/qasave/0.1/qasave.dtd
http://qa-assistant.sf.net/qasave/0.1/sample-save.xml

Checklist DTD the qasave file is intended to work with and a checklist
that tries to conform to the Fedora QA checklist are at:
http://qa-assistant.sf.net/checklist/0.2/checklist.dtd
http://qa-assistant.sf.net/lists/fedoraus.xml

-Toshio
--
  t  o  s  h  i  o  +  t  i  k  i  -  l  o  u  n  g  e  .  c  o  m