Stateless Linux

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Thu Nov 11 18:15:30 UTC 2004

Just wondering - is there any "out of the box" ltsp rpm's to be found
(for fc3)? I have some thin clients and a thin client server, and really
want to run it off LTSP. If it could simply be as simple as "yum install
ltsp system-config-ltsp" "system-config-ltsp" *set which network card to
use "internally" etc* "chkconfig ltsp on"

*dreaming sweeet dreams*