Java for FC3 (was: Re: Java status for FC4?)

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Fri Nov 12 16:00:10 UTC 2004

Okay - so Jpackage is not a self-contained JRE - it is an organisation
sanely packing up JRE's from others, such as Sun?

Would that mean that Sun JRE (or some other?) will be shipped with FC3?

I agree with you that sun's java packages are bad. That is why i let Dag
Wieers make a good rpm for me ;) Thanks!

But then i have only used java for mozilla plugin...