A single FC4 wish

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Wed Nov 17 10:38:36 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 16:13 +0800, Colin Charles wrote:

> > Without this, all these points are likely to be ignored because they're
> > scattered through a thousand mailing list posts across multiple lists...
>
> They're just outta fedora-devel-list, there's probably more at fedora-
> test-list (which I haven't caught up to yet), and most certainly, this
> should just enter the wiki at
>
> 	http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/

And as some luck would have it, not a pretty-fied version, just a
copy/paste, the wiki stuff is at:

	http://fedora.linux.duke.edu/wiki/index.cgi/Wishlist

And as Seth said, poke either him or me to give you sane people access
to edit the wishlist
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi