RFE: more FC4 Requests

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Wed Nov 17 15:26:46 UTC 2004

Axel Thimm wrote :

> Anyway the rest was certainly there until it went away. Just ask
> yourself Dag's question again, why did _all_ these people step away?
> Why didn't any of the packagers stay?

<sarcasm comment="Been there, heard that, tired of all this.">
Because those people couldn't stand to not keep 200% control, because
they're egocentric and want their name to appear everywhere and claim "I'm
doing it all, it's me, me, me, only me and I'm the greatest of all!".
</sarcasm>

There. Can we drop all this now, please? Thanks.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.9-1.667.radeonfb
Load : 0.37 0.31 0.39