stateless problems

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Thu Nov 18 07:57:35 UTC 2004

Hi,

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 12:50 -0500, Peter Schobel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i put the rpms into the RPMS dir and ran
>
> /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist --hdlist /mnt/FC3/Fedora/base/hdlist
> --productpath Fedora /mnt/FC3/
>
> this seems to complete successfully
>
> and i can see that the packages have been added to the list

	If you check out anaconda from the same CVS repository as stateless and
use dumphdrlist.py to check. From my notes:

  - You can check if your RPMs were included then:

[root at blaa stateless-bootstrap]# python /redhat/cvs/devel/anaconda/scripts/dumphdrlist.py Fedora/base/hdlist | grep stateless
0:stateless-client-0.19-1.noarch [] []
0:stateless-common-0.19-1.noarch [] []

	Also, you only need the client and common RPMS.

Cheers,
Mark.