Recompiling the Fedora 3 Kernel - interessting ?

Peter Arremann loony at loonybin.org
Fri Nov 19 13:10:13 UTC 2004

On Friday 19 November 2004 06:43, Frank wrote:
> installed thew latest NVidia Driver and removed the AGP Drivers
> completly in the Kernel .config with make menuconfig
>
> Now, i can use the NVidia AGP Driver with Option "NvAGP" "1"
>
> Here some call traces, found after it successfully bootet up in messages
<lots of fun kernel panic lines removed>
The guys at nvidia know about that and are working on it - or so I was told
at least... Their discussion forum lists a few threads with this issue as
well as a "solution"
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=171843572cd91ab707da967be2cb1484&t=40622
- but that you can easily tell from the posts doesn't work for everyone...

Wow - 2 hours of sleep and I can still type,

Peter.