Self-Introduction: Nick Bargnesi

Nick Bargnesi nbargnesi at den-4.com
Sun Nov 21 21:31:24 UTC 2004

Full legal name:
	Nicholas Bargnesi

Country, City:
	Tiverton, RI

Profession or Student status:
	Software Engineer

Company or School:
	Defense Industry

Your goals in the Fedora Project
                Which packages do you want to see published?
                I like the current list.

                Do you want to do QA?
                Second to developing my stuff, sure.

                Anything else special?
                Hmmm, no.
Historical qualifications

                What other projects have you worked on in the past?

                I've done some GUI work with KDE, posted quite a bit to
                kde-look.org.  I'm currently involved in a number of
                projects.  An event listener for X, a peer-to-peer
                communications tool, and some other non-descript stuff
                as of yet.  I wrote a shell script to create iconsets
                easily.  I'm also quite active in x86_64 related stuff.

                What computer languages and other skills do you know?

                Java, C, limited C++, scripting, software design,
                validation and verification, administration, blah
                blah...

                Why should we trust you?

                Because I'm a non-threatening, non-intimidating,
                sometimes arrogant geek.

GPG KEYID and fingerprint

pub  1024D/2A876673 2004-11-21 Nick Bargnesi <nbargnesi at den-4.com>
sub  1024g/CB1EBEAF 2004-11-21