OpenOffice.org widget fonts: THE SOLUTION

Avi Alkalay avibrazil at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 20:17:12 UTC 2004

I found the solution.

Menu Tools -> Options -> Tree OOo -> View -> Screen Font antialiasing

I set it to antialias begining from 13 pixels (about 10pt). Then I
found it is using the same wonderfull excelent MS Tahoma 8pt I used to
configure KDE. So it looks KDE font configurations were propagated,
except my anti-aliasing settings.

I'm attaching a screenshot with the dialog to let you see were the
solution is, and how wonderful OOo looks now.

Regards,
Avi