missing posts

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Nov 25 09:38:15 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 12:48 -0600, Nate Bradley wrote:
> Why are my posts not showing up in fedora-list.  I have a question for
> the list.

When asking such questions it is generally useful to provide the
Message-Id of the messages which are missing, and the precise date and
time at which they were first accepted by a mail server other than your
own. Including the response from the receiving server if possible, since
that often gives a local queue id for the same message.

--
dwmw2