missing posts

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Nov 27 00:49:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-26 at 08:46 -0600, Matthew E. Lauterbach wrote:
> I've tried posting to fedora-list at redhat.com from this email address
> (which has previously been a member of that list) and from my gmail
> account (which has never been a member of that list).  How long does it
> take you to receive the bounce?

Bounces from mailman aren't actually sent as bounces -- they have a
non-empty reverse-path. Could it be that your mail routing for the
addresses in question are different? Can you receive _any_ mail from
@redhat.com addresses to that address? The redhat.com domain is
currently publishing a bogus SPF record which asks people to throw away
valid mail. If anything in your receiving path is checking SPF, you
should ask them to stop.

--
dwmw2