PPC

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Nov 9 14:44:24 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 15:20 +0100, Markus Nicolussi wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Where can i informe myselfe about
>
> when will the PPC platform be officially supported by Fedora? Is there a
> official group behind the PPC devel tree on the FC server? How can i
> participate, if there is. The FC homepage doesn't tell me much...

We'd like to do a release of FC3 for PPC, but then we'd have liked to do
the same for FC2 and that didn't happen. I'm not actually sure where to
get the FC3/ppc tree now that rawhide has switched -- perhaps someone
can enlighten us?

See  http://www.bytebot.net/geekdocs/ibook/fedorappc.html, the mailing
#fedora-ppc on irc.freenode.net.

--