Why kernel source is not in Distribution that is installed

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 22:39:55 UTC 2004

I don't know what you mean by 'hijack' that is besides the point.  The
discussion that I am trying to bring up has to do with an issue that often
is comes as a complaint.  The RPM does not install the source in the correct
location from the src.rpm and quite often the first thing that is required
in a upgrade or installation is to rebuild the kernel.  The issue is one
about Fedora core by the way as stated in the question.  I wish that
that.  There was no reply on the response I sent.