Fedora.us wiki down

Per Bjornsson perbj at stanford.edu
Sat Nov 13 01:54:25 UTC 2004

Hi,

While it was mentioned a bit down in an earlier thread I guess that
might have been overlooked (at least since I haven't seen any further
mention of it and it's still down...): The fedora.us wiki is unavailable
at the moment, looks like a MySQL problem as far as I can tell:

---
lib/WikiDB/backend/PearDB.php:32: Fatal[256]: Can't connect to database:
wikidb_backend_mysql: fatal database error

      * DB Error: connect failed
      * ( [nativecode=Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
        '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)] **
        mysql://fedorawikiuser:XXXXXXXX@localhost/fedorawiki)
---

Since I didn't see an admin address on fedora.us I figured this e-mail
might find its target audience (i.e. Warren or someone else with admin
power at fedora.us) through this list...

Best regards,
Per Bjornsson