RFE: more FC4 Requests

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Tue Nov 16 16:39:14 UTC 2004

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:55:35 +0100, Matthias Saou wrote:

> [...] nor did
> I want to modify all my spec files to follow fedora.us requirements or
> guidelines (mandatory zero epoch, aligned headers, comment lines etc.).

"aligned headers" and "comment lines" have never been mandatory.

That a spec template exists and contains them for readability, is
unrelated. There have not been any requirements for packagers to make
their spec files look like the spec template.

Cannot comment on "etc.", because I don't know what that refers to. ;)

--
Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux 2.6.9-1.667
loadavg: 1.00 1.01 1.00