FC4 wishes

Sean Middleditch elanthis at awesomeplay.com
Tue Nov 16 21:57:21 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 14:53 -0700, Trever L. Adams wrote:
> Yes, but my wife doesn't know that much about computers. Second off, I
> currently don't use gdm. I have thought about it, but not yet.

Those are both problems on your end and not something Fedora should or
even can solve for you.  You need to either:

a) teach your wife how to set her language,
b) set it for her,
c) use the graphical tools like GDM that Red Hat intends for you to use
that allow the nice point-n-clicky setting of the language.
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.