ip_conntrack and IPv6

Trever L. Adams tadams-lists at myrealbox.com
Wed Nov 17 05:38:05 UTC 2004

Well, while we are at it, I do have one very serious request: conntrack
and such need to work with ipv6. Right now, I don't believe they do.
However, the iptables people have a new nf_conntrack that works like ip
conntrack but covers (or can cover) many other protocols. I believe they
have ipv6 working.  I was following it closely until about a year or so
ago, now I just check in on it.

It would be nice to actually have as an update to FC3 if possible, but
definitely in FC4.

Trever
--
"Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we possess
ourselves." -- Gandalf the White [J.R.R. Tolkien, "The Two Towers", Bk