ip_conntrack and IPv6

Trever L. Adams tadams-lists at myrealbox.com
Wed Nov 17 05:39:35 UTC 2004

Arg, yes bad form replying to myself. Please, forgive me for all of my
stupidity today. Add ipv6 enabled squid to that as well (it is not to
hide ip addresses, but because of the caching feature as well as the
fact I have filters I can plug into it).

Trever

--
"The era of setting this up as a competition between Apple and Microsoft
is over, as far as I'm concerned." -- S. Jobs