Eina - gtk2 replacement for xmms

Avi Alkalay avibrazil at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 09:31:11 UTC 2004

They want to make their first steps into the Open Source world and see
if they can build an ecosystem around their dead products and dead
technologies. Probably a plugin for their Helix player is compatible
with RealPlayer too, and they want to see plugins popping around.

Nobody told them that if Helix can't play MP3, WMA, RM, MPEG and other
basic stuff we use, nobody will use it, and without users you can't
build an ecosystem.

Good luck for them. They'll need it.

Regards,
Avi