Telnet doesn't work in FC3test2

Jerone Young jerone at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 21:01:04 UTC 2004

There is something wrong with the telnet server. When you try to use
it does not prompt you for a username & password you get this:

[root at sendfinder vmwareboy]# telnet 192.168.1.10
Trying 192.168.1.10...
Connected to 192.168.1.10.
Escape character is '^]'.
Fedora Core release Rawhide (Rawhide)
Kernel 2.6.9 on an x86_64
Login incorrect

Login incorrect

Login incorrect

Login incorrect

and your stuck...we have a bug!!

Though I do not advocate the use of telnet, but there are a few
cases....and I mean few...that people do have to use it. But if you
are using it  you need to find a way to get away from it!