Totem/GStreamer and Fedora

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Thu Oct 7 14:36:49 UTC 2004

Hi,

> Just a note.
>
> There is some problems playing the stream at:
> http://mirror.fluendo.com/cortado/

The actual stream URL is http://mirror.fluendo.com:8800, if you're
testing directly from totem.  The link Alex posted is the page with the
java applet.

> Where totem (actually gnome-vfs) seems to hang. This is really a server-
> side bug. Its responding with the whole stream as body to a HEAD or
> PROPFIND request (instead of nothing), so gnome-vfs proceeds to download
> the whole thing.
>
> The Fluendo people have fixed their server, but can't update the live
> machine in a while (the fix needs testing).

I pushed through an update to this server too, so it should now serve it
correctly.  Alex verified that it does.

Feel free to let us know if it works or not for you !

Thomas

Whenever we meet you say you've changed
Like it's some gift you're not the same