RFE: More on mounting + a question about the "console" flag

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Mon Oct 4 17:29:25 UTC 2004

I know. just a unfortunate wording on my side.

I think running X through SSH would be a great idea (for security), but
then they should maybe call it X11R7 instead? Oh wait. Extentions...

And i know you can tunnel it both through a ssh session (the -X flag)
and also in some, mystical manner (yeah, if i need it, ill RTFM) forward
ports through it. And that would break Esd Should Die... (why i have no
clue - you're the hacker here, not me...)

Kyrre