gnome-volume-manager blank CD defaults

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Fri Oct 8 17:50:45 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 11:07 -0400, John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
> > Currently we don't pop up a filemanager window when you insert any other
> > kind of media, why should blank cds be different?
>
> Yes we do.

Not by default, no.

Corner case: consider plugging in a USB2 harddisk enclosure with three
partitions on - do we really want three new Nautilus windows popping up
by default? Personally, I'm not convinced we want that.

>   This should be on by default.

For blank optical discs, yes (for the reasons stated other places in
this thread). For other media, I'm not so sure.

David