Default browser of FC3?

Ricardo Veguilla veguilla at hpcf.upr.edu
Sun Oct 10 03:09:00 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-10-10 at 04:11 +0200, Matias Féliciano wrote:
> Le samedi 09 octobre 2004 à 19:11 -0400, Ricardo Veguilla a écrit :

> I think epiphany is a good browser but miss some strong features :
> - better bookmark

What you mean by better? epiphany's bookmarks system is more flexible
than the traditional hierarchical bookmarks system provided by most
other browsers.

> - blocking popup

provided by epiphany-extensions

> - encrypted password

what do you mean by "encrypted password"? you mean like gnome-keyring
support?  or a password manager?

> Perhaps FC3 may install epiphany _and_ firefox by default and keep
> epiphany as preferred browser in Gnome setting.

I might be wrong, but I think that is the plan.

--
Ricardo Veguilla <veguilla at hpcf.upr.edu>